Old 11-09-2004, 05:21 AM
Mick Fournier

Rob,

I didn't know you were in Michigan... I am a Michigan boy too. Give me the
secret old wolverine handshake.

I think Al Pickerel figured all that BTU stuff a few years ago when he was
in a similar situation.
I would ask him. I seem to recall his alternative/stop-gap heating plans
were hilarious at the time ... ie for us... but not him.
http://www.orchidexchange.com/

Mick

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Ok, here's the deal. I have about 2000 plants, all sitting outside
waiting for my greenhouse to go up. This may or may not happen before
the cold nights, although so far September has been warmer than July up
here in Michigan. They are in a shadehouse

clip