Old 14-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Mark Herbert

In article ,
"starlord" wrote:

I do have a MG that looks just like that, only it's a normal day time
bloomer and has set ZERO seeds ( being a hybred ). But if his sets seeds,
I'd like to try them out for next year too.

Do you know the name of the Morning Glory variety that looks like that?
If I can't get seeds from these flowers, I'd sure like to grow something
that at least looks like them. I'll let you know if I obtain any seeds
to share.
--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062dyssey three

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"SVTKate" wrote in message
. net...
Dang! Those are pretty!
Do you think that maybe they have cross polinated with a Morning Glory

maybe
or a stray MG wove itself in?
Are they visibly on the same vine both purple and white?
If they do make seeds, I'd sure like to get my hands on a few.

When I was just a little Kate my Grandma had a moonflower. As youngins my
two cousins and I would go down and watch them open, it was like magic.
Thanks for sharing the photos
Kate

---