Old 09-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Jim Lewis

On 9 Sep 2004 at 11:41, Andrew G wrote:

Hi everyone

Juest reading through some posts and saw a post on Superthrive (though it
was deliberately spelt different I think).
Is this stuff any good?

I and others say "NO!"

Others say "yes."

The science says, "probably not"

And, since the jury is definitely hung, your pocketbook (it is
absurdly expensive) also says it isn't worth it for the
"benefits," which at best are assumed.

The same probably goes for most of the other horticultural
tonics; many of the people who use and swear by them take good
care of their plants so they'd thrive anyway.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++