Old 10-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Rob Halgren

Peter Aitken wrote:

I recently (3 weeks) moved a few phals from a windowsill where they were not
getting enough light (I thought) to under fluorescent bulbs. Some of the
leaves are developing a purplish cast. What does this mean?

It means you are finally getting enough light... Many phals will
develop a little red or purple color under good light. This is a good
sign.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )