Old 14-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Doug Kanter

If it's JUST FERTILIZER, not weed/bug killer, maybe you could find a spot in
the house where a small amount could be stored and dried until ready to use.
Got a dehumidifier in the basement?

"lbbss" wrote in message
I have a newer scotts fertilizer spreader. I always seams to clog up.
I think it is due to slight more in the fertilizer. I keep it in my
aluminum shed ( in the original plastic bag). I seal the opened bag with
duck take when in storage. I tryied drying it out by putting a smaller
amount in a plastic bucket, but it still has a bit of moisture in it.
Anyone else have this problem? Should I be storing the fertilizer
differently. Can I still salvage this big bag of fertilizer, but

drying
it somehow? In the summer there is always moisture in the air, so how
can you avoid this problem?