Old 14-09-2004, 04:20 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Float switches: www.aquaticeco.com if you're looking to compare
prices/types. They call them mercury float switches I believe.

What are the roofing tiles made of? ~ jan

On 13 Sep 2004 18:47:05 -0700, (Rob) wrote:

Whew. Filled pond for 1st time last week. Good. No leaking. Tried
small waterfall/stream with roofing tiles but no liner. No good.
Roof tiles leaked a bit, so overnight the 400 gallon pond was almost
empty. No big deal as no fish were put in yet. Installed liner under
the roofing tiles yesterday, and so far, no leaking, but I'm paranoid
that one mischevious raccoon could disturb the stream pond liner. I
see available the Little Giant RS-5 Remote switch for submersible
pumps, which looks like a good idea. Anyone have any suggestions
regarding these? Any other companies make these?

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~