Old 14-09-2004, 02:47 AM
Rob

Default Auto pump shut-off for leaking pond?

Whew. Filled pond for 1st time last week. Good. No leaking. Tried
small waterfall/stream with roofing tiles but no liner. No good.
Roof tiles leaked a bit, so overnight the 400 gallon pond was almost
empty. No big deal as no fish were put in yet. Installed liner under
the roofing tiles yesterday, and so far, no leaking, but I'm paranoid
that one mischevious raccoon could disturb the stream pond liner. I
see available the Little Giant RS-5 Remote switch for submersible
pumps, which looks like a good idea. Anyone have any suggestions
regarding these? Any other companies make these?
Old 15-09-2004, 03:45 AM
Rob

The roofing tiles are standard ceramic, about a third of a cylinder,
maybe 1' long, with no glaze. I've got them lined up to guide the h2o
this way and that. A bit hokey, but I'm hoping moss could grow there.
By the way, does moss arrive by itself, or is it available at
nurseries?

Old 15-09-2004, 03:45 AM
Rob

The roofing tiles are standard ceramic, about a third of a cylinder,
maybe 1' long, with no glaze. I've got them lined up to guide the h2o
this way and that. A bit hokey, but I'm hoping moss could grow there.
By the way, does moss arrive by itself, or is it available at
nurseries?

Low Water Shut Off phillerup Ponds (moderated) 1 20-04-2008 06:27 PM
LT 125 - like to bypass the seat auto shut off zm Lawns 15 16-11-2006 12:22 AM
When is the best time to shut down pond? WilsonKKW Ponds 29 22-09-2004 10:17 PM
Shut off water fall Barb Ebel Ponds 1 22-11-2003 11:44 PM
Problem with Python fill shut-off Bob Alston Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:13 AM