Old 15-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Pinkpggy

I think it is where the liner is attached to the filter. It is definitely
not in the waterfall because the water goes down even when the waterfall has
not been running.

I tried to fix it myself and got it to leak a littler slower but I am not
too swift about such things. I was once allleged to be smarter than 97
percent of the country, but my brain seems to have developed a leak. Wonder
who could figure out how to fix that!!

You have a tougher leak to find than what we do. We know its for sure in the

waterfall, when the waterfall is turned off, the water level stays the same. I
think when dealing with a leak in a pond, everyone's brain developes a leak.
LOL

Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html