Old 14-09-2004, 12:10 PM
pixi

Default Leaky ponds

Can't one of you brains out there invent some substance that one could dump
into a pond with a small leak that would plug that leap? Like liquid
silicon or some such?

I still have a very small leak somewhere that I can't find. One would think
that the sediment alone would plug it after a bit.

Any thought on this subject?

P:ixi

Old 14-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Pinkpggy

I still have a very small leak somewhere that I can't find.

I know the frustrations you are going through. We have developed a small leak
in our waterfall, but where, who knows. Thank goodness the company that put it
in stands behind things for 2 years. Refresh my memory, is your leak in your
actual pond, or the waterfall? Good luck.

Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Old 14-09-2004, 04:17 PM
pixi

I think it is where the liner is attached to the filter. It is definitely
not in the waterfall because the water goes down even when the waterfall has
not been running.

I tried to fix it myself and got it to leak a littler slower but I am not
too swift about such things. I was once allleged to be smarter than 97
percent of the country, but my brain seems to have developed a leak. Wonder
who could figure out how to fix that!!

Old 15-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Pinkpggy

I think it is where the liner is attached to the filter. It is definitely
not in the waterfall because the water goes down even when the waterfall has
not been running.

I tried to fix it myself and got it to leak a littler slower but I am not
too swift about such things. I was once allleged to be smarter than 97
percent of the country, but my brain seems to have developed a leak. Wonder
who could figure out how to fix that!!

You have a tougher leak to find than what we do. We know its for sure in the

waterfall, when the waterfall is turned off, the water level stays the same. I
think when dealing with a leak in a pond, everyone's brain developes a leak.
LOL

Old 15-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Pinkpggy

I really to think it leaks out the grey hairs....... At least in my case
:)

Heather

Is that what is causing all my gray hairs. Well, darn, I sure wish I had known
that before now. LOL