Old 15-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from (Robert E A Harvey) contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote in
message . uk...
The message
from "Bez" contains these words:

Hi, This is a pickle and will last several months.

Only several - or rather, only months?

Some of my pickles and chutneys have been improving in their jars for
several years...

WOuldn't last 2 days in this house...

When you live alone and grow bumper crops of beans and tomatoes, and
have apples gu leor available, and you *NEVER* throw screwtop jars away,
you just can't eat the stuff fast enough to keep up.

Haven't molished any for a couple of years now. I feel a session coming on.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/