Old 15-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:45:01 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

1) It's not listed as being applicable to orchids, so it is usually the
better bet to avoid it for unlisted applications. That is, use it at your
own risk!

2) On the other hand, looking at the label Kathy pointed us to, I see that
its active ingredient is 1.47% imidicloprid, which - I believe - is listed
for orchids under other brand names. Maybe someone else here with some
first-hand knowledge can contribute.

Is this the same as Bayers Rose spray? I was told by a local bug
'expert' to use Bayers Rose and Shrub spray as labeled.
SuE