Old 15-09-2004, 07:35 PM
Dewitt

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:26:23 -0400, "James" wrote:

"Frankie V. Fernandez, MD" wrote in message
I don't want to mention the name, but this one is in Massachusetts. They
have completely ignored e-mails. I ordered items from them and they

already
charged my credit card 8 weeks ago. Yet no shipment until now. Which
government agency should I direct my complaints to?
Thanks for the help

Frances

Try the consumer division of the Attorney General's office if there is one.

And call your credit card company to dispute the charge. The credit
card company can do a chargeback to the vendor.

deg