Old 16-09-2004, 01:05 AM
starlord

I've re-writen the page. it's all spelled out now.

At lest out here no one tells me what I can or can't plant or if I can have
one or two cars/trucks in the driveway. I'm in a small trailer park out
here.

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062dyssey three

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"Bill" wrote in message
So what is the deal, are you looking for donations or just complaining
because your truck broke down.

Those postage stamp lawns must look pretty good about now, considering

that
where you live is an 8 mile walk to the store!

Bill

---