Old 16-09-2004, 01:53 AM
zxcvbob

zxcvbob wrote:
Vox Humana wrote:

Look out! I posted the same thing a few weeks back and someone ripped
me a new one for posting "misinformation."

WTF are you whinging about?
I don't recall you posting anything recently about HID lighting or high
efficieny fluorescents, but I guess you may have posted it during that
week or two while you were in my killfile.

Regards,
Bob

Vox,
After reading the email you sent me in reply to this, it is obvious that
I *totally* misread your r.g. post. I thought you were being sarcastic
and mocking me about something (which made no sense and had me kind of
confused.) That got me ****ed because I thought you had some kind of
grudge against me.

Please accept my apology. I was gonna email you, but figured a public
apology was in order.

Best regards,
Bob