Old 16-09-2004, 10:25 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 9/15/2004 10:55:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Okie Dokie, a friend of mine is going to get me a bunch of Norfolk pine
cuttings this weekend from a big tree he has, I will try with them. I am
using this type on recommendation of the office 'plant lady'

Norfolk Island Pine is a difficult bonsai because of its growth habit. It is
not a true pine and is very apical dominant. (That means it favors growing
from the top only, it doesn't develop branches.)

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++