Old 16-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Pam - gardengal

Okay, let me try this again. From the lighting situation you describe,
there is MORE than sufficient light for the dracaena. It does NOT require
high light levels and will grow very well in rather low levels of indirect
light. The problems you are having with this plant are more likely due to
other factors. I don't know what other "houseplants" you might be trying to
grow, but few of the legal kind will require the need for supplemental
halide or gro-lites IF your exposure is as you describe it.

pam - gardengal

"Dolchas" wrote in message
om...
Greetings again!

Actually, I am not too concerned about how the supplemental lighting
would look. I might turn it on when I went to bed, or I might just
leave it on while I am at work or something. If this supplemental
lighting had to pretty much be on most of all daylight hours to be
effective, then I suppose the look of this lighting would be a bigger
problem for me.

Chuck

I suspect none of these will really fit your plan to provide
supplemental lighting and have it look nice.

Bob