Old 16-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Mike

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
Ray and I are off to Majorca soon for two weeks. Having been there once
over 20 years ago and then sailed in only once about 14 years ago, I just
can't remember what we should be looking for in terms of gardens, though

I'm
sure there must be plenty? Any hints from anyone - assuming we ever

leave
the poolside. ;-)
--
Sacha

Just got back from there this afternoon. I think you will leave the poolside
because it is getting over the unbearable heat stage now. We got there last
Thursday quite early, checked into our Cruise Ship then went for a walk
along the Marina. Sailed out in the evening and on returning this morning,
noticed the drop in temperature. Got to Gatwick and noticed the even bigger
drop.

As you require an update from 20 years ago, why not go into your local
Travel Agent and 'collect' a few brochures?

BTW, if there are any Marine Electrical Engineers on this newsgroup, I was
offered work whilst chatting to an ex Pat Marine Engineer who has been there
for 7 years and has no intention of returning to the UK. Applicant must be
familiar with all aspects of Marine Electrics from small yachts and cruisers
to multi million pound Gin Palaces. At nearly 70, a bit too old, but if
anyone fancies it, I can give details.

Mike