Old 06-02-2003, 01:37 AM
Ted

Default Pond liner bubbling up

I live where I have nothing but clay soil. Regular ground water does not
cause my problem as the pond sides slope away and the waters runs off
naturally. But I have had a couple of episodes where my top pond has
overflowed and right next to the only spot that runs towards the liner. The
first time I pulled up rock and shop vac'd it out. Now I just leave it and
in about a week or two most of it is absorbed. The rest takes a couple more
weeks. I think this spring I am going to put some heavy large rocks on the
bottom around the edge of the pond. I think that may help to keep it from
floating up if I have another Ooops!

"David H Wagner" wrote in message
When I came home tonight, I found that my pond liner is bubbling
up-bubbles big enough to lift up my lily pots. Is this water underneath
the liner, or air? What do I do?

Thanks in advance,
David Wagner