Old 17-09-2004, 05:51 PM
RadCliffe

Default Had an interesting idea for a filter

I had this idea for a filter for a fish tank, I dont know if it has ever
been done before, but here was what i was thinking.

Basicly it combines an undergravel filter and a regular powered filter.
But my idea was to build a regular powered filter into two sections one
that went directly into the undergravel filter (my therory is this would
increase the effectiveness of the undergravel filter while keeping it
cleaner than usual), and the second part could be set in the normal area
for a regular filter to collect floating material.

I also thought about a top filter to clean material that floated at the
top of the water.

It could possibly be expensive to build but i think it could work

what does everyone think?

--
-RadCliffe-