Old 18-09-2004, 12:16 AM
GeneS

THANKS, that's very valuable info. That may explain some of
the confusion.

http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/StratfordL...r_mosquito.htm
Somehow, these just do not look like good ol' Texas skeeters to me ...

Thanks,
Gene

"Andyd" wrote in message
The problem with these is that the mosquitos most commonly found in
Austin, the Asian Tiger, are not attracted to carbon dioxide. I have
several friends with these devices and they have told me that they get
about as many mosquitos in them that they'd expect from randomly
flying into the device. One even called the manufacturer and they
said they knew about the Asian Tiger problem and were working on
something they'd be attracted to, but haven't developed anything yet.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:05:25 GMT, "GeneS"
wrote:

If anyone has purchased one of these CO2 / 5 gal
Propane devices, please advise the results.

http://www.harborfreighttools.com/cp...emnumber=91551

THANKS

Gene