Old 06-02-2003, 02:00 AM
Howard

Default Pond liner bubbling up

All of what you say will help. The big thing is to keep the water from
getting
the liner in the first place. If you have enough liner dig a shallow trench
and
bury the edge prior to covering it with whatever you use.

Howard

"Ted" wrote in message
news
I live where I have nothing but clay soil. Regular ground water does not
cause my problem as the pond sides slope away and the waters runs off
naturally. But I have had a couple of episodes where my top pond has
overflowed and right next to the only spot that runs towards the liner.
The
first time I pulled up rock and shop vac'd it out. Now I just leave it

and
in about a week or two most of it is absorbed. The rest takes a couple

more
weeks. I think this spring I am going to put some heavy large rocks on the
bottom around the edge of the pond. I think that may help to keep it from
floating up if I have another Ooops!

"David H Wagner" wrote in message
When I came home tonight, I found that my pond liner is bubbling
up-bubbles big enough to lift up my lily pots. Is this water underneath
the liner, or air? What do I do?

Thanks in advance,
David Wagner