Old 18-09-2004, 10:10 AM
GFRfan

Jesus H wrote:
My lawn is getting away . I have 2 lawnmowers, a Techumseh, and a Lawn Boy.
Each cost me about 50 bucks used, each cut the grass once, then each died
and I cant seem to get either working again. Grrrr. It's not like I am
mechanically dissinclined or anything. I have had both carbs all apart,
bought new parts for both. still, neither will start . The rope finally
broke on one from pulling so much. The carbs are just crippled. I wish I
could afford a decent lawnmower. On the bright side, a deer and her fawn
like to come over and eat.

http://ca.geocities.com/doyoulikeithere/

Maybe bad gas??