Old 18-09-2004, 02:07 AM
Jesus H

Default Help !!

My lawn is getting away . I have 2 lawnmowers, a Techumseh, and a Lawn Boy.
Each cost me about 50 bucks used, each cut the grass once, then each died
and I cant seem to get either working again. Grrrr. It's not like I am
mechanically dissinclined or anything. I have had both carbs all apart,
bought new parts for both. still, neither will start . The rope finally
broke on one from pulling so much. The carbs are just crippled. I wish I
could afford a decent lawnmower. On the bright side, a deer and her fawn
like to come over and eat.

http://ca.geocities.com/doyoulikeithere/

Old 18-09-2004, 04:46 AM
Oscar_Lives

"Jesus H" wrote in message
My lawn is getting away . I have 2 lawnmowers, a Techumseh, and a Lawn
Boy.
Each cost me about 50 bucks used, each cut the grass once, then each died
and I cant seem to get either working again. Grrrr. It's not like I am
mechanically dissinclined or anything. I have had both carbs all apart,
bought new parts for both. still, neither will start . The rope finally
broke on one from pulling so much. The carbs are just crippled. I wish I
could afford a decent lawnmower. On the bright side, a deer and her fawn
like to come over and eat.

http://ca.geocities.com/doyoulikeithere/

Get rid of those pieces of shit and get a decent lawn mower.

Old 18-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Steveo

"Jesus H" wrote:
On the bright side, a deer and
her fawn like to come over and eat.

No! I have a deer highway running in both directions behind
my barn. Thanks anyway "Jesus H" but I
can only eat so much deer before I get tired of it.

Do you know anyone who likes to shoot bambi's for supper?

I can supply them here in Ohio, so long as they have a
valid hunting license and bambi is in season.

We make bambi jerky too.
Old 18-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Jesus H

I love to eat Venicen. I hunt every year.
But, I cant shoot a doe or her fawn, in my yard , in town.

I will go up the hill though and invite her boyfriend over for dinner. he
he.

Old 19-09-2004, 04:43 AM
Noah

"GFRfan" wrote

Maybe bad gas??

Or good beans
Old 19-09-2004, 08:26 AM
GFRfan

Noah wrote:
"GFRfan" wrote

Maybe bad gas??

Or good beans

Old 21-09-2004, 06:11 AM
Eric

Jesus H wrote:

My lawn is getting away . I have 2 lawnmowers, a Techumseh, and a Lawn
Boy. Each cost me about 50 bucks used, each cut the grass once, then each
died
and I cant seem to get either working again. Grrrr. It's not like I am
mechanically dissinclined or anything. I have had both carbs all apart,
bought new parts for both. still, neither will start . The rope finally
broke on one from pulling so much. The carbs are just crippled. I wish I
could afford a decent lawnmower. On the bright side, a deer and her fawn
like to come over and eat.

http://ca.geocities.com/doyoulikeithere/

What makes you think it is the carb? did you check anything else first?
When diagnosing engine troubles start with the obvious, make a checklist and
go by it instead of tearing everything apart for no particular reason.
ie: (just a for instance)
1: got oil? (clean good oil)
2: got gas/ (good clean recent gas)
3: is there a spark?
4: is it a good blue spark capable of jumping a 1/4 inch or so?
5: Hows the spark plug
right one? clean?(outside too) gap set correctly? not worn?
6: Whats the air filter look like?
7: whats the muffler look like, good shape? not plugged up?
8: does the choke work?
9: is it flooded?
I could go on but you get the drift.
Eric

Old 30-11-2004, 04:53 AM
Steveo

"Oscar_Lives" wrote:
Get rid of those pieces of shit and get a decent lawn mower.

Stunning advice, really. You are da man!

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM