Old 18-09-2004, 10:14 PM
escapee

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:09:09 GMT, jOhN opined:

Howdy,
It seems that there is a relatively high rate of leaf drop from assorted
live oaks on my property. A slow but steady trickle that accumulates of
the driveway, patio, and hot tub cover. None of them show the specific
signs of oak wilt as depicted on this link.

http://www.forestryimages.org/images...12/0758075.jpg

The leaves that drop can be all brown, all green, brown or green with
assorted discolorations or deformations. A couple of dozen variants from
each tree.

The trees don't really look bare regarding leaf coverage.

Could this be due to our weirdo summer weather this year?

john

If these are large trees, call an arborist immediately.