Old 19-09-2004, 06:55 PM
swim learning

(Pat Kiewicz) wrote in message ...
swim learning said:

Please identify the three wild flowers (six photos) at:

Plant #21 -- some type of smartweed (Polygonum). It would take a real
close look at the stem sheaths and other details and a good key to say
which one.

Plant #22 -- Tickseed-sunflower (Bidens). Need really close look as
to possible species. Watch out--these set seeds that are prickly and love
to work their way into your clothes. I remember my mother trying to
suck these out of my clothes with a vacuum cleaner. She was not happy...

Plant #23 -- A boneset or throughwort (Eupatorium). Can't say which species.

Thank you. This seems to be the correct identification for all the three plants.