Old 20-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Bill contains these words:

Speaking of squirrels - can I kidnap this thread onto the title
subject. We have an annoying yet fascinating grey who gets our bird
food in spite of current obstacles.

I would like to be sporting and make his life more interesting.

Does anyone have any good web links onto squirrel 'assault course'
designs? I am inspired by the lager adverts of a few years ago.

Do you want it to include mines, springlenooses and gins? Or are you
after some spectacular trapeze and tightrope acts?

Squirrel: "Coo! That's a posh shiny bird tablclunk!...

Newspapers: "Read all about it! First squirrel in space!"

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/