Old 20-09-2004, 06:20 PM
starlord

I've never seen L.A.Iris seeds before, but as the iris are water type
plants, I would guess putting them in potting soil and kept most and warm
might get them to grow. Mine have never set seed.

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062dyssey three

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message
I visited someone recently. He had Irises in his pond. They had made

some
pods. Inside the pods were what appeared to be "seeds". I have some of
them dried...they're brown and when dry and crispy, they break away to
reveal a black "seed". Is this really a seed? If so, what's the best way
to start these buggers off?
I'm in z10, south Louisiana.
Perry

---