Old 21-09-2004, 03:49 AM
Phil

A few year ago I was in a hardware store and noticed a weird gadget on a
broom handle, it consisted of a steel wire about the thickness of a
coathanger. It started of as a bell shaped coil and ended up as a spiral at
the bottom, the spiral was jabbed at pecans too pick them up, the spiral
coil sprung back and allowed the pecans to enter into the bell part. I never
saw or heard of one being used in real life but the store demo made it look
easy. (don't have a pecan tree so didn't buy one)
wrote in message
om...
We purchased a house last summer and realized in the fall that we had
a huge amount of acorns. Does anyone know how to pick up acorns
easily. Raking took forever last year. Any advice would be
appreciated.