Old 16-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Nedra

Ohhh .. I know, PondGuy ... I was actually just wanting something to say ;-)
Nedra

"ThePondGuy" wrote in message
m...
Not leave... you just have enough (copious) free time to read all of
rec.ponds _and_ the Pond Guy's forum. Right?

It's an offer not a command. I want to create an online water garden
community and I need your help. It is totally up to the person reading
this message as to weather or not to participate.

On my forum, your messages are instant meaning that you do not have to
wait 3 to 9 hours to see your post. You also have the ability to add
photos in your messages with ease.

When you register as a user, you can set the option to have the forum
email you of any replies to your messages.