Old 15-09-2004, 01:37 AM
ThePondGuy

Default Free Water Garden Forums

Hello all,

I have a free watergarden forum that you all can use. I also have a
real-time chat server that you can use to gather your friends, and
have a chat party.

Help me build an online watergarden comminity by joining the boards.

Atleast check it out:

http://www.texaspondandgarden.com/forum

Your Friend
Mike
www.texaspondandgarden.com

Old 15-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Derek Broughton

Nedra wrote:

But Mike ... why would we want to leave rec.ponds?

Not leave... you just have enough (copious) free time to read all of
rec.ponds _and_ the Pond Guy's forum. Right?
--
derek

Old 15-09-2004, 11:02 PM
ThePondGuy

Not leave... you just have enough (copious) free time to read all of
rec.ponds _and_ the Pond Guy's forum. Right?

It's an offer not a command. I want to create an online water garden
community and I need your help. It is totally up to the person reading
this message as to weather or not to participate.

On my forum, your messages are instant meaning that you do not have to
wait 3 to 9 hours to see your post. You also have the ability to add
photos in your messages with ease.

When you register as a user, you can set the option to have the forum
email you of any replies to your messages.

Old 16-09-2004, 11:39 AM
WilsonKKW

What is the URL for this forum.
I will join!!!
Kathy

Old 17-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Snooze

"ThePondGuy" wrote in message
om...
Hello all,

I have a free watergarden forum that you all can use. I also have a
real-time chat server that you can use to gather your friends, and
have a chat party.

Help me build an online watergarden comminity by joining the boards.

Atleast check it out:
http://www.texaspondandgarden.com/forum

You're the guy that comes to a raging party and says "hey guys, let's go to
my house and have a party there instead!" aren't you?

I've never really understood why people create new web communities, at least
in your case, the motivation is pretty obvious, get people to your web
community, in the hopes of getting them to the retail side as well.

Snooze