Old 17-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Snooze

"ThePondGuy" wrote in message
om...
Hello all,

I have a free watergarden forum that you all can use. I also have a
real-time chat server that you can use to gather your friends, and
have a chat party.

Help me build an online watergarden comminity by joining the boards.

Atleast check it out:
http://www.texaspondandgarden.com/forum

You're the guy that comes to a raging party and says "hey guys, let's go to
my house and have a party there instead!" aren't you?

I've never really understood why people create new web communities, at least
in your case, the motivation is pretty obvious, get people to your web
community, in the hopes of getting them to the retail side as well.

Snooze