Old 23-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Doug.

"Doug." wrote in message

BTW, my wife survived as mentioned but is an invalid due to

emphysema
and the ensuing drastic chemical medical treatments.
Doug.
******

********
Addendum.
Tomorrow at 2-30 p.m. I and my family will take my wife 's earthly
remains to the Church where we were married 64 years ago. She is now
At Peace.
May she be Blessed and those she leaves behind comforted.
Including,
Doug.
********

Further Addendum.
Thank you all most sincerely for the kind condolences expressed .
I am gradually coming to terms with my situation and your kindness has
helped so very much.
My daughter has come in from Singapore and is teaching me housecraft
and cooking methods and my son comes up from Bosham now and then so I am
slowly getting used to fending for myself. Thank you all for taking the
trouble to comfort me in my travail.
Very Sincerely,
Doug.