Old 23-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Spudboy2

It is a tecumseh engine. I have a old Briggs motor on another mower I have but
it's set up differently. I did try to find a blow up parts page but so far
haven't had any luck. After looking at it again the first reply was right the
spring should be pulling the lever the other way somehow. I noticed after I
posted that I didn't get the air filter back from the lawn mower shop I had it
at, when they told me 80.00 to put the carb kit on I figure I could figure it
out myself. I think it's still worth doing myself so far, they told me I had
about a 1 in 100 chance of getting everything right. Didn't seem to hard to
replace one o-ring the primer pump bulb and a little metal thing in the carb,
no idea what it's called. Thanks for the replies so far.