Old 22-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Ray

Yes, Lc. Doris Chippindale is the registered name.

..
"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Thanks Ray,Do you know this to be a actual name of a plant, I have tried
doing a google search without success.I have obviously heard of Lc
cinnarbarina but not Doris chip/dale.
Looks like I will have to wait till it flowers to try and I.D it.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Ray" wrote in message
I suppose it could be a cross between Lc Doris Chippindale and L
cinnabarina...

.
"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Doris Chip x cinnarbarina
Can anyone help with the name of this plant I got free off someone?I

have
heard of I cinnarbarina but not doris chip.The leaves are unifoliate.
--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.