Old 25-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Rusty Mase

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:52:21 GMT, "James Lushey"
wrote:

I can take another pic but I don't have a web page - sorry :-(
Should I? I don't want to annoy the group...

James, there is a "Cancel-Bot" that scans through messages posted to
Usenet and eliminates those that are in violation of agreements set up
when each newsgroup was started. The agreements are summarized at:
http://austin.frenzy.com/austin/ among other places.

We used to have a better FAQ posted specifically for austin.gardening
but it has not survived. If you post a message with an attached
binary file to any of the "Text Based" newsgroups like this one, the
message will be deleted by the Bot when it is found.

Also, if you see a message posted here that is clearly inappropriate,
if you just ignore it, the message will likely be deleted fairly soon.
Of course that would do James no good as no one would have noticed his
plight.

Maybe someone who has solved this dilemma can post a hint as to how
you can convenient put an image somewhere where James can link to the
URL.

Rusty Mase