Old 25-09-2004, 03:11 PM
Phil L

JennyC wrote:
:: "Chris Engel" wrote in message
:: ...
:: ...I just tried to check your FAQ pages but either the page is
:: off-line or the hyperlink is broken.
::
:: Would I be permitted to post advisory information on a new lawn
:: edge product on these pages?
::
:: Chris
::
:: All URG pages are up and running...........
:: http://www.tmac.clara.net/urgring/index.htm
::
:: No advertising allowed on URG !! Please read de charter at above
:: site.
::
:: Jenny
::

C&P

Advertising is not welcome, with the following exceptions:
Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant material
may post a pointer to their website or invitation to request a catalogue.
This may not exceed four lines. This may be posted no more often than once
every three months. The subject line should begin "AD" or "ADVERT".

Taken from http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.gardening.html

He should have placed his link into a signature file and posted it that
way, with maybe a short description of what it does...as long as his
signature doesn't go over four lines, this is perfectly acceptable