Old 25-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Broadback

Phil L wrote:

JennyC wrote:

:: No advertising allowed on URG !! Please read de charter at above
:: site.

Advertising is not welcome, with the following exceptions:
Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant material
may post a pointer to their website or invitation to request a catalogue.
This may not exceed four lines. This may be posted no more often than once
every three months. The subject line should begin "AD" or "ADVERT".

Taken from http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.gardening.html

He should have placed his link into a signature file and posted it that
way, with maybe a short description of what it does...as long as his
signature doesn't go over four lines, this is perfectly acceptable

However while we are on the subject of lawn edging I have been searching
for a product that is smooth, can be bent to allow for curves but also
projects above the surface so as to keep my bark from being thrown onto
the drive by those hungry blackbirds. Any suggestions?