Old 26-09-2004, 01:24 AM
SVTKate

If you google (click on the images tab) hibiscus, you will see that there
are a zillion images available.
Surely you can find soemthing there that you can use... maybe?

If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, or actually most craft stores offer half
off framing pretty regularly.
Another idea is to print one out at high res on photo quality paper than buy
a stock frame with the mat already in it. Also available at your local hobby
store.

Kate