Old 26-09-2004, 05:57 AM
Karen

In article ,
(Roy) writes:

Fish would have to be hauled about 40 miles. Would these large plastic
bags be suitable or would I be better off buying a few rubber maid
trash cans? Or perhaps some ice chests.

I brought my fish up to Ohio from Texas in styrofoam coolers with battery
operated air pumps. It was a 2 day trip and they all did fine. The coolers
were about 3x5 each and I put 1 large fish (18 to 20" ) in each along with
several small ones and 3 airstones per cooler. They were in a playhouse in the
back of a Penske truck so jostling was minimal. I should think for a 40 mile
trip you shouldn't have any trouble.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH