Old 26-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from StephenJ contains these words:

I have been told that tomatoes, as much as I like them, are causing my
arthritic fingers to play up. To test this out I stayed off them for
awhile and my fingers were fine, as soon as I started eating them again
my fingers became sore.
So, what can I grow next year to replace that pick and eat pleasure?
Note I grow my tomatoes outside.

How about Cape Gooseberries? Decorative scarlet lanterns too - but don't
eat the berries from the garden variety 'Scarlet Lanterns' - same
family, (Physalis) but the S.L.s are very bitter...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/