Old 23-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

What you say is true, but this is not the application
the requestor had in mind. He wants a permanet tree
in his bathroom. He
doesn't seem to care that the
environment is not suitable to growing bonsai.

OTOH, if there is a good window and tons of light, why *not* have a
permanent/semi-permanent tropical tree there? I could see a ficus of some
sort, in a good draining soil. Could be happy with the humid air.

Let's remember, we all do bonsai for different reasons. Perhaps I wouldn't
put a bonsai in the 'loo, but what's to say it's wrong? I say live and let
live.

My 2 kiwi cents

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++