Old 29-09-2004, 09:00 AM
gregpresley

My guesses would be tradescantia (the bit of blue flower sort of implies
it), the second, some sort of aster, although I don't know how many come in
white, and the last, possibly campanula rampunculoides. If that is what it
is, sell your house and move....LOL
"TQuinn" wrote in message
At least, I think they're weeds. I didn't plant them, I know that much.

This one is growing through my hosta, and pretty much wherever else it

wants to:

http://home.earthlink.net/~bellyrunn...s/Mvc-107f.jpg

This one I'm worried about because someone once told me it was hemlock:

http://home.earthlink.net/~bellyrunn...s/MVC-097F.JPG
http://home.earthlink.net/~bellyrunn...s/MVC-098F.JPG

I've looked up hemlock and I see there are things it can be mistaken for,

and I
really hope it's not hemlock because this stuff grows wild right next to

my
driveway, no matter how many times I think I pull it all.

This next one is a very large, stalky plant growing in my yard, there were
several, but I only let this one grow to full height to see what it would

do,
and this bloomed last week:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bellyrunn...s/MVC-104F.JPG

The final one is growing wherever there's shade. It gets pretty tall, but

the
roots are shallow enough that I don't mind pulling it where it doesn't

belong.
http://home.earthlink.net/~bellyrunn...s/MVC-106F.JPG

Most of all, I really just want to know if any of these are toxic, as I

have a
dog that grazes in the yard and she comes before plants.

Thanks again for all your wisdom.
-T