Old 29-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Katra

In article
outgardening.com,
"bdaniels1" wrote:

It's a stone fence and we'd definately like something evergreen. Also, it
will be on the opposite side of our fence so we'd like something low
maintenance. By tall we mean 15 feet or higher.

Thanks

Privett ash...

I have _tons_ of baby ones in my yard and I dig them up and pot them if
they are someplace where I don't want them. They will eventually be
re-planted on the East fence!

They can get to be 30' or more, or less if you keep them pruned down.

It's an interesting tree. Makes a beautiful, tall tree, or a thick hedge
if you train it.

And it's native so does not take a lot of water.

K.
--
Sprout the MungBean to reply

"One man's god is another man's devil (and vice versa) as far as
I'm concerned." --Delta Nine