Old 29-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Benign Vanilla

"DK" wrote in message
I'm planning to build a water garden-cum-fish pond in my garden and am
looking for a simple yet effective design (not the sophisticated koi pond
type) to produce optimum results where pump, waterfall & filtration are
concerned. My pond is going to be about 18ft x 30ft & 1-3ft deep.

I've gone to many websites but I still think getting advice from people

who
have constructed and are still maintaining ponds in their gardens would be
the best source of useful feedback.

* I intend to have a skimmer tank which drains to a filter chamber that
houses a submersible pump which in turn raises water to the waterfall

tank.
snip

One thing I neglected to mention. I would include some sort of plant
filtration (Veggy Filter) into your design. IMHO, there is no better filter,
then a Veggy Filter.

BV.