Old 29-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Roy" wrote in message
I know there atre diehards against this and those that do it. Today
when I picked up feed at thelocal feed mill I also picke dup a bag od
Feed for catfish. Its folating type and the pellets are approximately
the same size as the Satori (sp?) brand of feeds. Comparing the
analysis tags on both my regular Koi feed and the catfish feed, the
only difference between the two is one item..........The Koi feed has
a max of 6.0% crude fiber while the cat fish feed has a max of 6.5%
crude fiber content.. All other ingredients are esentially the same
right downto the amounts of Vitamins and minerals.........It also
states on the bag do not feed when water temp is lower than 50 deg....

snip

Compare it to basic dog food and cat food, not much difference there either,
I bet.

BV.