Old 30-09-2004, 02:19 AM
Rick

Love to get my hands on some WH, But don't know how to get them thru the
winter. I have 9 water lettuce and am trying to save them till spring. I
live in central MO.
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
I am in the process of shutting down for the year. I have a bunch of

plants
up for postage. I had hoped to be able to do this via the iheartmypond.com
swap site, but I have not gotten it done yet. Anyway, I have...

Water Lettuce
Some small Water Hyacinth (I don't think the big ones will travel well)
Parrot's Feather
Anacharis
Hornwort (I think it's hornwort. It floats like anacharis)

Goldfish of various sizes and ages and colors...local only.

Let me know.

BV.