Old 30-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Roy

Default Pond Dye dilema ----Blue or black that is the question!

Since my ponds dyed water got pretty well diluted from Ivan when it
flooded over the spillway, I intend to redye it come late winter or
early spring, before the water and outside temps get to the point of
algae starting to grow. I really think the blue dye I used reduced a
lot of my algae bloom but as nice as it looks there is just something
about a blue pond I am not sure about. So, I was contemplating trying
the Loch Ness Black pond dye. Anyone ever use this black dye?

Pics of ponds and lakes dyed black certainly look like a mirrow but
how do they actually look close up and looking at the fish etc in the
pond? There is more to it than a nice faraway overall view. The blue
dye gave my fish a funny looking color when viewed thru the blue dyed
water.........Just what would they look like when viewed thru Black?
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.