Old 30-09-2004, 04:16 PM
kevin bailey

I can only confirm that Seiju and Cork Barked Chinese Elm root and
transplant very easily for me - almost 100% success. I tend to pot them
on as soon as they are securely rooted, usually a month or two after
they are inserted in seed trays (cutting flats). Mine are protected with
plastic propagator tops and semi-shaded until they root.

I too love the Seiju as it is fast growing but with tiny leaves. Perfect
for mame.

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales