Old 30-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Mark Simon

Default Surprise with my Asian Jasmine

BlankAll, Been reading this newsgroup for a few years but this is my first post. I built a berm in my back yard (screening project) and planted some wax myrtles and Asian jasmine. Seems I got an extra plant specimen along with the Asian jasmine. In about 6 weeks it's gone from a small vine to this. Covers about 35 to 40 sq ft. I'm in North Texas (NE of Dallas). It looks pretty good from a distance, but up close it looks really leggy. It does have small pinkish white blooms in the morning that seem to close up a little in the evenings. What is it? Should I clean it out before it becomes a problem. At the current rate of growth I'm afraid in a few years it will have climbed and covered my wax myrtles.

http://photos.yahoo.com/mdsimon64

--
Remove the splinter to reply

GIF89a-\0-\0\0,\0\0\0\0-\0-\0@p nZ'6)H"bʶ*rlβgxy Ch^|