Old 30-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Magwitch

Anna Kettle muttered:

Anyone know where I can get them in Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk?

Bradfield Woods, just east of Bury St Edmunds. One pound + VAT per
stick (c20-25mm diameter) they come in bundles of 10. Peter Fordham is
the man to talk to and his number is 01284 810379 but I don't have
much success contacting him that way I just turn up at 8.30am when he
arrives for work

Anna
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642

Anna, you are a star! Thanks. BTW I checked out your website last year and
am highly impressed, when we win the lottery your pargeting on our
4-year-old thatched cottage will be high on my wish list. I'm just 9 miles
from Bury.

However, his price makes the ready-made jobs from Atlantic Country
Superstore (! the name - but they stock masses of good stuff) in Bungay @
£17 for a 6' x 3' hurdle sound more reasonable, when the labour (and damaged
hands) are taken into account.